Monday 25 April 2011

Well, here it is - the revised cover for After Goya - now available as a Kindle ebook.

Yes, that's right, the Kindle edition went live on Sant Jordi (Saint George's Day).

If you want to buy it in Euroland for only €2,32 inc. tax, go HERE (the Amazon Germany site).

If you'd like to buy it in Poundland for only £2.06 inc. VAT then go HERE (the Amazon UK site).

And, if you'd like to purchase this "intelligent literary thriller" for only $2.99 in U.S. currency then go HERE (the Amazon U.S. Kindle store ).


I had hoped to be able to offer you a FREE copy of the ebook, by way of celebrating Sant Jordi, in all popular ebook reader formats (e.g. Nook, EPub, Sony reader, Kobo etc), via Smashwords, however, such was not possible.

The print version is on schedule to be available in the U.K. during the first week of June, priced at 7.99.  I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Within four hours of going live in the States I'd sold a copy. The reader downloaded it to their i-Pad via the kindle app. The reader, from Durham in North Carolina very kindly sent me a message:
"I stayed up too late reading last night, really enjoyed it so far and got quickly sucked into the plot, well done! As for format issues on the kindle, none encountered so far. I am reading it on an iPad with the Kindle app."

Not owning a Kindle, nor an iPad, I cannot download a copy myself so I was relieved, and pleased, to learn that there appear (so far) to be no formatting issues.

So, there you go, what are you waiting for? Head over to your preferred Amazon store and sample a few pages before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment